ELECT, P.C. is constantly growing. We are always interested in talented individuals who are looking for challenging and fulfilling careers. Listed below are the positions for which we actively recruit. If you are interested in learning more and you meet the necessary requirements, get in touch with us via our Contact page, and ask about sending a résumé for review.
Electrical Engineering Technician
- Assist electrical project engineers and project managers in various projects such as substation design, electrical power system studies, and electrical testing activities.
Electrical Project Engineer
- Assist project managers in various projects
- Direct activities of electrical engineering technicians
Electrical Testing Technician Level 1
- Assist in the performance of electrical testing tasks under the direct supervision of an Electrical Testing Technician Level 2
Electrical Testing Technician Level 2
- Perform general electrical testing tasks under the general supervision of an Electrical Testing Technician Level 3
- Work with and supervise Electrical Testing Technician Level 1
Electrical Testing Technician Level 3
- Perform electrical testing tasks at the direction of the Testing Project Manager
- Exercise independent judgment of test results in the field and direct/supervise Electrical Testing Technicians Levels 1 and 2
Minimum Educational Requirements: Electrical Project Engineers and Electrical Engineering Technicians are required to have obtained at least a BSEE from an accredited ABET program. All Electrical Testing Technicians must have at least an Associate’s Degree in an approved Electrical Engineering Technology program or Electrical Testing program. Experience in medium and high voltage equipment, testing, and analysis is a plus for all positions.